yesterday 12th September 2017 at Apple event in Cupertino, California. Apple announced the released of her latest iPhone, iPhone X. It’s pronounced “iPhone ten.”
The groundbreaking features may lure Android users to fall in love and switch to iPhone X. You can place an order or preorder the latest iPhone on October 27. It ships on November 3 and it will cost $999.
Most importantly, you can have the iPhone X and any smartphone of your choice shipped to you by Hi-Tech Cameroon.
Here’s what you can expect from Apple’s new phone:
- It features a strikingly different design from its predecessors like the iPhone 7.
- The iPhone X model with 64GB of storage costs $999, or $49.91 per month on Apple’s upgrade program.
- The iPhone X with 256GB of storage costs $1149, or $56.16 per month.
- The screen uses a new kind of technology called OLED.
- Apple calls its new display “super retina.” Its screen is 5.8 inches and 2436 x 1125 pixels.
- Here’s how Apple explains the screen size: “The iPhone X display has rounded corners that follow a beautiful curved design, and these corners are within a standard rectangle. When measured as a standard rectangular shape, the screen is 5.85 inches diagonally (actual viewable area is less).”
- Its battery lasts two hours longer than the iPhone 7’s, according to Apple.
- Its chip is called A11 Bionic. It’s a six-core system on a chip with two high-performance cores, four high-efficiency cores, and a custom Apple GPU.
- It will come in two colors for now: space gray and silver.
- It’s water resistant, rated IP67, which is the same level of water resistance as the iPhone 7.
- It runs Apple’s iOS operating system.
- The iPhone X has an improved rear camera. It has two 12-megapixel sensors and an improved flash, too. Here are Apple’s specs:
- For most people, the biggest change on the iPhone X will be the lack of a home button:
- To wake up the phone, you tap on the screen.
- There’s no more home button. “It’s a big step forward in the iPhone user experience,” said Phil Schiller, an Apple senior vice president.
- The iPhone will be locked until you look at it, replacing the fingerprint sensor. Apple calls it FaceID
- The front-facing camera has been updated with a ton of new technology to enable FaceID. Apple calls it TrueDepth.
- More TrueDepth camera details from Apple:
- The iPhone X’s A11 chip has a special part called “neural engine” to run machine-learning and artificial-intelligence software.
- FaceID works even if users are wearing hats, glasses, or makeup.
- Apple says there’s only a 1-in-1-million chance that FaceID can be defeated by another person.
- The iPhone X also has emojis you control with your face and its front-facing camera. Apple calls them “animojis.”
- The 3D camera will also supercharge apps like Snapchat.
The iPhone X supports wireless charging, but Apple’s charger won’t ship until next year. Until then, you can use compatible third-party chargers.